A happy beginning...

 
It was blissful happiness all over when these cutie pies were rescued back in October 2013. You probably remember their miserable start to life - they were discarded by the dumpster just 3 weeks old. But sadness turned to delight when Rebecca agreed to take them on and they were rescued just in time. The day after they were rescued we had a torrential rainfall that lasted for 24 hours and  it literally washed things away. They would not have survived abandoned in nature during this rainfall.
 
But they were brought to safety and have thrived on love and affection and they have now grown into the most stunning ginger girls. Unfortunately some of their luck is running out as Rebecca will be leaving in 12 days (and unfortunately can't take them with her).
 
When she leaves I will take charge again for a while but my Greek home is full to the brim already and I have no choice but to let these beauties roam free among our other Greek cats. They will no longer have their own home and 'their own special person' so to speak. They are extremely affectionate and very much rely on love and cuddles - so unfortunately, as it happens, some of this will fade when they don't any longer live with a person to look after them. We are therefore desperately looking for an adoptive home or homes for them. I will be there to feed them and have some contact with them, but it will no longer be the same life for them with 'their person' gone.

 
 
As some of you know, I have already posted on Facebook about their adoption. They are approx. 8 months old and they have had their vaccinations. Honeysuckle (the 'café-latte' colored kitty to the right in this image above) also has her rabies vaccination and microchip so she is ready to go anywhere in the world. The other two, Buttercup and Daisy will also be prepared for travel and it's preferred that the these two stay together as they very much rely on each other for comfort. If anyone can offer a home to the 3 girls together, all the better.
 
I know I have already asked you to share many times, but if you will please once again share for the sake of these girls, I would be most grateful. I have compiled all their photos on Flickr - please have a look HERE.
 
P.s. Skipper from my last post is still looking for a home.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

I remember their story! Oh, how they've grown. And so GORGEOUS now, too.

I'm purrin' up a storm that they find a forever home soon. Skipper, too!

Purrs,
Nissy
Dearest Joan,
Oh, let it be possible that they can continue their life with love from a caring person...
Wishing you all the best of luck for all!
Hugs,
Mariette
Deb said…
I do hope they get a good home together. They are beautiful girls.
Catherine said…
Aren't they simply wonderful!! So much orange goodness. I hope all of them find a wonderful home to live happily ever after!!
Kisses!
xo Catherine
Kitties Blue said…
How unusual to have orange kitties that are girls. We so pray that they will find a new home and not be left to "roam" among the other kitties. They are precious. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
Hi there
Gosh they have become real beauties. I wished very much that I could take them or at least honeysuckle, but I guess our tomcat wouldn't think it great... he doesn't like other cats. And my hubby thinks one is enough. I'll try to spread the word and keep my fingers crossed that they find a beloved home.
Take care
Alex
Crafting Queen said…
Will be saying a prayer and hoping that homes will be found for Skipper and these lovely ginger girls. Sending lots of hugs.
MarkD60 said…
Why can't she take them with her? I can think of no valid reason. I brought my cat to Cayman when I moved here, and I wouldn't leave without taking all my dogs and cats with me. If I couldn't take them, I wouldn't go.
Chris said…
Hi there, they are just so gorgeous. I hope you find a new home for them all and preferably together. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day and Happy Easter. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
قد يتغاضى الكثير من الأشخاص من التعرض لتسربات المياه في الجدران وأسطح المنازل، وقد تكون هذه من أكثر المشاكل التي قد تسبب تلف الجدران وتساقط الدهانات، ومن هنا يأتي دور شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة، التي تقوم بالكشف عن تسربات المياه من خلال استخدام أحدث الآلات والمعدات التي تساعد في الكشف عن تسربات المياه بكل سهولة، دون القيام بالتكسير أو التخريب للجدران، فلا داعي للقلق بعد اليوم بشأن هذه المشكلة اتصل بنا واترك تلك المهمة علينا.
As soon as I start to use the dog whistle app for my dog training sessions, I could make the dog do more in less time and save money by not purchasing a dog clicker too.
clar said…
Such an adorable Cats. Thanks once again for sharing this kind of article. Try to check this too
Types of Insectst
Charbonnel said…
Indulge in the exquisite taste of belgian chocolate in Khobar, where centuries-old tradition meets premium ingredients to create decadent treats that melt in your mouth, offering a luxurious experience for chocolate connoisseurs in the coastal city.
Anna Thomas said…
The joyous moment of rescuing these adorable cutie pies back in October 2013 fills the heart with warmth and gratitude. To create a space that honors such precious memories, consider the expertise of a trusted fit out company in Dubai for a personalized and inviting environment.
Road Bridge said…

What a heartwarming tale of resilience and compassion! Their journey from abandonment to happiness is truly inspiring. Need to clear out any old structures or make room for new beginnings? Reach out to emergency demolition contractors in Edmonton for efficient assistance.

Popular Posts