Still waiting...




This blog post is to facilitate the adoption of Buttercup, Daisy and Honey (Honeysuckle).
Most of you know the story... they were rescued after being discarded by a dumpster just 3 weeks old. My helper took them on and they thrived on love and they have grown just beautiful. My helper has now decided to move on in life and unfortunately weren't able to take the girls with her. They are now left behind in the apartment and they are urgently... URGENTLY looking for a loving safe forever home.
 
I do consider myself their current guardian but I cannot offer them a permanent home as I have an ever increasing problem with neighbors bemoaning cat visits in their gardens. I never wanted a situation where I would get unstuck with local Greek people and I'm desperate to get things on a balanced footing again. I have five stunning girls looking for a home but if I can first of all find a forever home for these 3 girls - then I really feel I will have made a great breakthrough.
 
They are just around 8 months old and have just been spayed. They are in the final stages of their "kitten-hood" so they are still the cutest giddy little things. They are most loving and depend on cuddles and affection. They have been reared on the best quality food and have their vaccinations in place. Honey also has a travel passport, microchip and rabies vaccination (a failed attempt to get her to England). I will provide the other two girls with passports, microchip and rabies vaccination. Let us talk about the logistics of how to get them abroad if you can offer them a home. 
 
They have relied on each other for comfort and warmth since they were discarded at such a tender age and they now act in the same manner with each other, snuggling tightly each night when I tuck them to bed.
 
I do try to spend quality time with them each day and have had no other choice than to introduce them to the garden so satisfy their bursting energy levels and sweet curiosity. It may look perfect - BUT let me once again reiterate - letting them in the garden and adding them to my already 40 cats is causing a great strain on an already tense situation. SO PLEASE... do help spread the word once again if you are able.
 
They are each others mainstay in life so it would be very perfect if they can find a home together but as I know this is wishful thinking I would also love to hear from anyone interested in them individually. You can drop me a line here: joanbowell@yahoo.com
 
Here's a few images to introduce you further to these glorious young girls...
 
This is Buttercup... A little careful and shy outdoors but she charges around and loves her toys indoors. She is known for her love of lounging in the cat tray! (yes, much to the amusement of the person cleaning the cat tray!!). She has amazing drawings in her fur coat.





 
And this is Daisy... Daisy appears like the more timid but she is actually pretty fearless outdoors. She happily explores the outdoors and is otherwise sweet, playful, gorgeous and affectionate. She appears like the most 'sensible' of the three. She has a very gentle look on her darling face and who can resist that brown line on her left front paw. I love it!




 
And this is little Honey (Honeysuckle). She is just a little smaller than Buttercup and Daisy and acts like the cheeky little sister! She is the most affectionate of the three and will let you know when it's time for cuddles. She walks up to other cats with a stride and she is very confident. Honey is silly and giddy and will not sit still for long. It's impossible to get a good shot of her face because she is an action girl - but she is also charm itself in a little pretty fur coat!! She has similar drawings to Buttercup but she is the 'café-latte' colored version.


 
 
And here's the girls together. This first image is Honey and Buttercup...


Their stunning fur coats...


And a big smile from Daisy!



Comments

Dearest Joan,
Wishing with all my heart that these lovely cat-girls will find their forever home soon!
Sending you hugs,
Mariette
Madame said…
Kære Joan, jeg håber, det hurtigt lykkes at finde hjem til de tre yndigheder. Hvor er det dog nogle dejlige billeder, du har taget, og gribende at læse <3
Marilia said…
So pretty babies. I love orange cats... I had a orange female (so rare) called Alemoa. She is an angel now!
Crafting Queen said…
They are so adorable, only wish it was possible. Will post on my blog later.Sending prayers for a good home for these little ones.
I'd love to take them all (especially honeysuckle)... but hubby thinks Noah is enough :o(. I put a tweet in my twitter... maybe the right person will read it. I keep my fingers crossed and hope that you will tell us as soon as they found a place.
Take care and big thanks in the name of the cats for all you do for them.
Alex
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
I just tweeted and FB'ed I hope the right eyes see this. These 3 are simply so beautiful. They've come so far....only a few more steps.
Anonymous said…
They are so beautiful. I wish I could take them! I'll continue trying to find a forever home for them.
Tamago said…
Came over from Crafting Queen blog. They are such beautiful babies. I hope they find their homes very soon xoxo
Fräulein K. said…
gosh the kitties are sooooo cute <3
505whimsygirl said…
Hi Joan,

Aren't they adorable! I hope someone can adopt them soon and perhaps at least two of them stay together.

Are you back in Greece then? I'm sorry to say it's been a while since I've stopped and visited. I've allowed other things to take priority and now I'm re-evaluting that decision. I NEED some happiness and more interaction with my blogging friends.

Hugs,
Kay
what gorgeous creatures !! I do hope you will find a loving home for them !!! xxx bea
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء 0578074829 الجوهرة كلين

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء
النمل الأبيض من أكثر أنواع الحشرات التي تسبب الكثير من الأضرار للمكان الذي تتواجد فيه، حيث أن النمل الأبيض يتغذى على مادة السليلوز وهذه المادة موجودة في الكثير من الأدوات التي يستخدمها الإنسان في حياته، كما أن النمل الأبيض يتغذى على الطوب اللبن وبالتالي تتأثر المباني والمؤسسات بشكل ضار، لذلك قم أنت بالمبادرة للحفاظ على صحتك وعلى صحة أطفالك وعلى المكان الذي نعيش فيه من خلال التعامل مع شركة مكافحة النمل الأبيض بالاحساء فهي من أهم وأقوى الشركات عملاً في هذا المجال لذلك اتصلوا بنا الآن عبر أرقام الشركة أو أرسلوا رسالة عبر البريد الإلكتروني للشركة.
Ahmed Ezzat said…
يوجد هناك اشخاص يشاهدون ارقام متطابقة في الساعة مثل 3:33 او 4:44 في المنام أو الواقع، ويستفسرون عند رؤيتها بشكل متكرر دائما.
هل هذا الامر عاديا؟ هل دائما عند الاستيقاظ من النوم ومشاهدة تقارب عقارب الساعة امر عادي؟ والعديد من التساؤلات حول هذا الموضوع بشكل متكرر من الكثير من زوارنا الكرام.
لذلك فكرنا على موقعنا من القيام بهذا المقال للإجابة عن هذه التساؤلات لاهتمامنا بكل ما يهم زوارنا من النساء والرجال وجميع الاعمار الأخرى من الشباب والفتيات.

تشابه ارقام الساعة

Popular Posts