My Greek kitty crew

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Auction handbags - item 20

Mother-daughter shopping totes in cute floral cotton stretch fabric. Mini tote is handheld with cute internal pocket for lollipop - big tote can be worn on shoulder and has internal pockets for mobile + keys. Each bag has a cute little bead & feather charm.

Would make a sweet mother-daugther present. 

Starting bid $20 + $5 shipping US & Canada and $4 for Europe. With an extra item please add $2 for US & Canada and $1 for Europe.
ALL auction bids will  go towards neutering and vaccinations.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Did you make all of these bags? Amazing, they are beautiful. Not sure which one is my favourite they are all so gorgeous.

Anna E said...

All these handbags are GORGEOUS!!! Have already fallen in love with more than half of them, how could I ever choose? :-)))

God's Little People said...

Yes Tina - I did indeed make all of them. Thanks for your kind words.

God's Little People said...

Jamen kære Anna, byd du bare løs!! LOL ;-)

Marg said...

Wow, some more really nice items. Too bad you had to give up your business but we can't do it all. I think you were smart to do that. I will put this week's auction on my post for tomorrow. Hope it is all going well. Take care.